2020-09-11 Back to List
If you are looking for related products or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.Contact Us
Poultry chicken feed manufacturing equipment mainly includes chicken feed grinder machine, chicken feed mixing machines,China factory directly supply ring die poultry chicken feed pellet making machine with CE, packaging scales and other equipment. Various types of chicken feed processing equipment should be reasonably arranged in the entire poultry feed pellet production processing line according to actual needs, so that each equipment can be fully utilized chicken feed production capacity.
At the same time, the correct use and maintenance of equipment can make chicken feed production proceed in an orderly manner. As the key equipment in chicken feed line production, the use and maintenance of the granulator are particularly important. The following introduces the use and maintenance of the chicken feed granulator. (Poultry chicken feed pelletizing machine can also be used as cattle feed pellet machine, pig animal feed pellet mill machine, cattle feed pellet plant grain pellet mill,rabbits fodder feed pellet making machine,pigeon goose feed pellet making machines and floating fish feed pellet mill.)
1. The general working process of poultry chicken feed granulation
Silo-feeding screw-conditioner-poultry chicken feed mill machine-cooler-finished product.
2. Matters needing attention in the granulation process
(1) The material must be tempered before granulation. The steam pressure must be stable at 4-8bar, and the steam must be dewatered before tempering. If the steam contains a lot of moisture, it will cause blockage of the granulation. After the material is tempered and tempered, it has been matured to a certain extent, which can significantly improve the utilization of nutrients in the poultry chicken feed.
(2) During the granulation process, the humidity and temperature of the material should be checked frequently. The method of checking the humidity is as follows: After lightly pinching by hand, the material can become lumps. The temperature should be different for different types of granulation, and should be controlled stably between 75-95℃.
(3) The cooling of the chicken pellets after pelleting must not be too fast or insufficient. If the cooling is too fast, the surface of the material particles will be cracked, the cooling is not enough, and the temperature is too high, which will cause the material to absorb moisture and cause mold. The cooled material should be consistent with room temperature.
3. Selection of ring die and pressure roller
(1) The material of the ring die is generally carbon steel, alloy structural steel or stainless steel. The material of the ring die can be selected according to the corrosiveness of the material and the working strength of the ring die. It is suitable for the corrosive materials and the ring die with small ring die holes. Stainless steel is generally used. The material of the pressure roller is generally carbon steel or alloy structural steel. Can use tooth type or concave hole type.
(2) The compression ratio of the ring die. The compression ratio of the ring die refers to the ratio of the effective working length of the ring die to the diameter of the die hole. The compression ratio of the ring die can be selected according to the raw material formula and product requirements. Low compression ratio can increase output, reduce energy consumption, and reduce wear of ring die and pressure roller. However, the pellets are loose, with different lengths, and the feed powdering rate is high; on the contrary, the pellets are strong, smooth and shiny, and the powdering rate is small, but the production cost is high. Users can choose the compression ratio of the ring die according to their needs. The compression ratio of the ring die of livestock pellets is generally below 10, and the compression ratio of the ring die of aquatic pellet feed is more than 10.
For some ring dies with small holes, in order to ensure the strength of the ring die, under the premise of ensuring reasonable compression, increase the thickness of the ring die and open more accurate pressure relief holes.
4. Correct operation and maintenance of the hot sale animal poultry feed milling machine
(1) Adjustment of the gap between the ring die and the pressure roller For the adjustment of the gap between the new ring die and the pressure roller, the highest point of the ring die and the pressure roller should be slightly contacted, and the pressure roller will reach a "like rotating but not rotating" state. If the adjustment is made in the working state, the pressure of the ring die and the pressure roller can be increased appropriately, but it must be adequate. The gap between the ring die and the pressure roller is too large, and the pressure roller cannot be rotated, causing machine blockage.
If the gap between the ring die and the pressure roller is too small, the wear of the ring die and the pressure roller will increase, the load will increase, and the ring die and the pressure roller will be seriously damaged. Check the gap between the ring die and the pressure roller in time, at least once every four working hours. When adjusting each pressure roller, pay attention to the adjustment direction of each pressure roller, and make the torque sum of each pressure roller relative to the axis of the poultry pellet feed machine be zero, so that the granulator is not affected by asymmetric force.
(2) Each shift maintenance of the CE certificate chicken food animal feed pellet mills should be carried out before the shift inspection, check the transmission components, instruments, valves, fill the lubricant Jg using lithium-based lubricants, and remove the iron filings on the iron.
(3) The correct installation or replacement of the ring die and pressure roller is generally a new mold with a new roller and an old mold with an old roller, so that the surface shape of the ring die and the pressure roller is close to the profiling state. The gap is roughly the same. In this way, the force and discharge of the entire ring die are very uniform, which can improve production efficiency.
Before assembling, clean up work should be done to ensure that all mating surfaces are clean. Pay special attention to the cleaning of the screw holes of the ring die. If the screw holes of the ring die are not cleaned, it is easy to cause the ring die bolt holes to break when tightening the ring die bolts. Use a torque wrench to tighten the ring die bolts to ensure the specified tightening torque.
When assembling the press roller, pay attention to the inspection of the bearing. Once damage is found, it should be replaced in time. After the press roller is assembled, ensure that there is a certain gap so that the press roller can rotate freely. The pressure roller must be filled with oil on time for each shift. Once the pressure roller is short of oil, it will cause the bearing and the pressure roller shaft to burn, and in severe cases, the entire pressure roller will be scrapped.
After the granulation is finished, it is required to press the mandrel hole with oily material to ensure that the die hole is not corroded. The maintenance of the carbon steel ring die should be more careful.
5. Types of our new design poultry chicken feed pellet machine
15-25 tons per hour easy to use poultry animal feed processing pellet machine with CE
20-30 tons per hour factory direct supply commercial poultry animal feed pellet mill
25-40 tons per hour with longlife guarantee chicken feed pellet mill making machine
28-45 tons per hour hot sale China factory price poultry chicken food for making pellet mill
To ensure GMP cleaning is an important aspect. Different type of cleaner used for this purpose.
All transportations like bucket elevator, screw & chain conveyor etc. for conveying RM & Finished goods.
Raw materials need to be grinded as 225 m/microne perticle size by chicken poultry feed grinder mill for different type of feed.
Different R/M are mixed here with additives, oil/fat, medicines, etc. Good chicken feed powder grinding mixing machine ensure good quality.
Extruded feeds are about 70-90° C. Chicken feed cooling machine bring down it at normal temperature (+4° max).
To ensure supply of quality and perfect size feed, screener plays a vital role. Uneven sizes screaned-out.
Ready chicken pellet feed need to be packed. It can be manual or automatic bagging depends on requirement.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.