Poultry chicken feed grinder is the most common machine in a poultry chicken feed manufacturing plant; its reliability directly determines the capacity and the normal operation of the follow-up process, so it is important for maintenance and repair personnel to analyze and deal with some common mechanical problems. The chicken feed hammer mill system mainly consists of a hammer mill and an engine. Common faults of this system fall into mechanical fault and electrical fault. Faults analysis of mechanical faults, such as vibration heating, bear heating and blockage, are as follows:
The chicken feed crushing equipment directly connects with the engine which is easy and convenience for repair. If these two parts are inappropriately assembled, overall vibration will be caused to the whole chicken feed hammer mill system.
(1) Rotors of the engine and the hammer mill aren't concentrically installed. Move the engine leftward or rightward, or add pads under the engine foot to adjust the position of the rotor.
(2) Rotors of the animal poultry chicken food hammer mill machine are not properly aligned. The reason is that the two supporting surfaces of the rotor spindle are not on the same level. Add copper sheets under the bearing pedestal or add an adjustable wedge under the bearing base.
(3) Great vibration inside the crushing chamber. The reason is that the coupling and the rotor are not properly aligned or the quality of the internal flat hammers is not even. Adopt different methods for adjusting the connection of the coupling and the engine: if the quality of the internal flat hammers is not even, replace the hammer and make ensure the weight deviation of each pair of symmetrical hammer is less than 5g.
(4) The balance was struck. Dynamic balance test must be done to ensure the overall balance after the engine being repaired.
(5) Bolt looseness and foundation unstableness of the chicken feed hammer mill grinder system. Fasten the foundation bolt evenly during installation and maintenance. Install damping devices between the foundation and the hammer mill to reduce vibration.
(6) Hammer damaged or hard objects stuck inside the crushing chamber. The imbalance operation of the rotor will lead to vibration of the complete machine. So check the hammer regularly. If it is wore badly, replace it. If any abnormal noise heard during the operation of the corn grinder for chicken feed, stop the crushing machine to find out the cause.
(7) Misfit of the poultry chicken feed crusher and other devices. Such the misfit of the inlet pipe and the outlet pipe will cause vibration and noise. So adopt flexible connecters for these devices instead of hard connectors.
RICHI Chicken feed hammer mill grinder machine series
(1)SFSP66*80b Chicken Feed Hammer Mill（10-13 ton per hour）：https://www.cn-pellet.com/product/feed-hammer-mill.html
(2)SFSP66*60a Chicken Feed Grain Hammer Mill（5-8 ton per hour）：https://www.cn-pellet.com/product/sfsp-fine-grain-hammer-mill.html
(3)SFSP66*60b high-performance chickenl feed hammer mill（6-9 ton per hour）：https://www.cn-pellet.com/product/animal-feed-hammer-mill.html
(4)SFSP66*80a Chickenl Feed Grinding Machine（8-10 ton per hour）：https://www.cn-pellet.com/product/animal-feed-grinding-machine.html
See more efficient chicken feed crushers：https://www.cn-pellet.com/product/crusher-mixer/
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.