1. Before installation, check whether the size of each installation foundation meets the requirements of the drawing according to the equipment plan and foundation diagram of the poultry chicken feed pellet production line. If there is any discrepancy, it should be repaired until the size is correct before installation.
2. The installer should be familiar with the installation requirements of each equipment first, and carry out construction in strict accordance with the technical requirements.
3. The equipment may be deformed, damaged or lost during transportation. Therefore, before installation, check and accept the equipment against the equipment list, and take corresponding measures to ensure that the equipment is in good condition before installation.
4. Before entering the installation site, each equipment should be numbered, the installation process card and schedule should be formulated, and the equipment should be transferred to the ring die chicken feed pellet production line site for installation according to the installation process sequence requirements.
5. Installation sequence: from top to bottom, first install the host equipment and rack in place, and then install the connecting pipes and electrical equipment.
6. Tools required for installation: equipment and materials must be available.
7. After installation, the rotating parts of the equipment must be flexible and free of jamming, bumping, and impact. The connecting parts must be firm and sealed, and there must be no powder, air, or oil leakage.
8. The installation of electrical equipment should comply with the relevant national regulations. The direction of each line should be clear, and there should be no electricity running or leakage. The wires and cables should have a protective shell to prevent rats from biting.
9. After all the equipment of the chicken feed pellet manufacturing line is installed, each stand-alone machine should be tested in an empty run, and can be put into a load test run in normal operation.
11. After the load runs for 8 hours, it can be delivered to the chicken feed mill processing plant for production and use after there is no fault.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.