How to build a complete high quality 10t/h chicken manure organic fertilizer pellet production line? How to choose suitable chicken manure making machine? Today Richi Machinery will share you something.
1. The characteristics of chicken manure:
The digestive tract of chicken is relatively short, and its length is only 7 times that of its own body, while the digestive tract of sheep and cattle is about 30 times that of its own body, and that of horses is about 16 times that of its own body. Therefore, the feed is in the digestive tract of the chicken for a short time, digestion is not complete, and the absorption rate is low. This determines that the chicken manure contains a lot of undigested feed. Chicken manure has the following characteristics:
(1) The nutrient content is complete, and some of the nutrients are high. As Li Aifen and Zhang Mingkui (2009) analyzed the results of chicken manure from 19 large-scale chicken farms, the crude protein, crude fat, crude fiber and ash content in chicken manure were respectively 150.3~317.4 g/kg, 23.4~51.3 g/kg. 113.2~157.3 g/kg and 221.4~356.3 g/kg, the average values are 259.6 g/kg, 32.4 g/kg, 146.3 g/kg and 308 . 4 g/kg, compared with the crude protein, crude fat, crude fiber and ash content of common feed ingredients (such as soybeans, bean cakes, sorghum, wheat bran and soybean straw powder, etc.), chicken manure contains higher nutrients, Its crude protein is higher than corn, sorghum and soybean straw meal, its crude fat is higher than soybean straw meal, its crude fiber is higher than other feeds except soybean straw meal, and its minerals are significantly higher than commonly used feeds.
Other data indicate that the crude organic matter of chicken manure (fresh base) is 23.8%, total nitrogen (N) 1.63%, total phosphorus (P2O3) 1.5%, total potassium (K;O) 0.85%, The carbon to nitrogen ratio is 16: 1, calcium 1.35%, magnesium 0.26%, sodium 0.17%, sulfur 0.16%, copper 14.4 mg/kg, zinc 65.9 mg/kg, iron 3 540 mg/kg, manganese 164.0 mg/kg, boron 5.4 mg/kg, which contains 868 mg/kg of sucrose, 1695mg/kg of arabinose, 716mg/kg of glucose, and 3995mg/kg of total amino acid content. The above results show that there are many types of nutrients in chicken manure, some of which are high in nutrients.
(2) Chicken manure with high salt content: pH is basically in the neutral range, ranging from 6.63 to 7.93, with an average of 7.54. However, its soluble salt content is relatively high, ranging from 17.2 to 43.6g/kg, with an average of 29.6g/kg. Calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) in chicken manure are 454.4136 g/k, 4.6-10.73 g/g, 11.3-29.2 g/kg and 15.3-31.6 g/ kg, the average score is 0.25%. Sheep urine contains 85% water, 7% organic matter, 1.4% nitrogen (N), 0.03% phosphorus (P2O; ), and 2.1% potassium (K2O). The nutrient content of sheep manure and urine is higher than that of cow and horse manure. The calorific value of sheep manure is between horse manure and cow manure. It is a thermal fertilizer, and its nutrient content is highest in nitrogen and potassium.
2. How to use chicken manure?
Due to the high content of crude protein, crude fat, crude fiber and ash in chicken manure, there are two ways to use chicken manure.
(1) Chicken manure is fermented or dried directly as feed
①Used as cow feed
It has been confirmed that using chicken manure to raise dairy cows is a very effective method. The method is to add fresh or dried chicken manure directly to the feed, and the amount accounts for 20% to 40% of the diet. The best method is to feed the chicken manure and other green fodder together after silage. When silage, the silage material is chopped up, mixed with 30%-50% chicken manure, and then placed in the cellar or plastic bag for compaction, the moisture content is controlled at about 40%, and the storage period is 1 week. Compared with fresh or dried chicken manure, silage chicken manure has many advantages. It not only improves the nutritional value and palatability, but also kills most of the pathogenic bacteria and avoids the harm of bacterial contamination.
②Feeding pigs with chicken manure
The chicken manure used can be fresh, dried or fermented. The dosage generally accounts for 20% to 30% of the diet.
③Feed chicken manure with chicken
Feeding chicken manure with chicken manure generally uses dried or fermented manure, which is crushed and mixed with other feeds. The dosage should not be too much, it is appropriate to account for 5% to 15% of the diet.
④Use chicken manure to raise fish
Although it is possible to directly use fresh chicken manure to raise fish to obtain better economic benefits, it is easy to cause eutrophication of the water body, so the use of chicken manure must be strictly controlled.
(2) Chicken manure as organic fertilizer
After drying, it is directly applied as organic fertilizer, or used as a raw material for the production of organic-inorganic compound fertilizer. After fermentation, it is directly used as organic fertilizer, or used as a raw material for organic fertilizer production. During fermentation, it can be mixed with organic materials such as straw and distiller's grains and then fermented. It can be fermented with compost, or it can be fermented with biogas and then mixed with other organic materials for composting, and then directly used as organic fertilizer or used as a raw material for other organic fertilizers. After fermentation and drying, it is directly used as organic fertilizer, or used as a raw material for other organic fertilizer production.
|3||Heat exchange coil||2||3|
|4||Electric reciprocating pump||4||15|
|6||Three-combined anaerobic fermentation device||1||/|
|8||Rake turning machine||2||7.5|
|9||Water sealing can||1||/|
|1||Belt conveyor 1#500 type||2|
|2||Belt conveyor 2#500 type||4|
|3||Belt conveyor 3#500 type||2|
|4||Type 60 chicken manure crushing machine||4|
|5||chicken manure pellet mill machine MZLH series||2|
|6||chicken manure rotary drum dryer φ1.5X15m||1|
|7||Dryer feeding and discharging device||1|
|8||chicken manure mixer φ1.8||2|
|10||chicken manure pellet cooler φ1.2X10m||1|
|11||Cooling machine inlet and outlet device||1|
|12||Grading screener machine||12|
|13||Finished product warehouse||1|
|14||Dry exhaust fan||1|
|16||Elbows, ducts, reducers, chimneys||1|
|17||Automatic packing machine||1|
|18||Electric control cabinet||1|
How much to start a 10 tons capacity chicken manure pellet plant? Building a complete professional 10tph chicken feed manufacturing plant cost is usually between 150000-450000USD.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.