Although the breeding technology and feed technology have been developing, the formulations of chicken feed for each country, region, chicken feed manufacturer, and chicken farm are different, especially among countries. But no matter what country, how to configure the chicken feed formula, the ultimate goal is to allow chickens to grow quickly and obtain maximum benefits.
1. Common ingredients in chicken feed formula:
(1) Protein feed
•Animal protein feed. Fish meal, meat meal, crab meal, egg yolk powder, blood meal, silkworm pupa meal, feather meal, small fish and shrimp are all such feeds. This kind of feed has a high crude protein content and good quality, and it should be fully utilized according to the specific circumstances of each place.
•Vegetable protein feed. Beans and seed cakes (oilseeds), such as soybeans, peas, bean cakes, peanut cakes, cottonseed cakes, etc., are all of this type of feed. This kind of feed has high crude protein content and good quality. It should be used in combination with animal protein feed in chicken feed. All vegetable protein feeds should be cooked. But pay attention to the use of certain toxic cakes.
(2) Carbohydrate feed
Includes cereals (such as corn, sorghum, barley, wheat, oats, millet, etc.), bran (such as wheat bran, rice bran, etc.) and potatoes. The main component of this type of feed is carbohydrates.
(3) Vitamin feed
Includes various forages (alfalfa, clover, polymer grass, etc.), vegetables (greens, carrots, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, etc.), melons and leaves (elm, acacia leaves, etc.).
(4) Mineral feed
Commonly used are bone meal, shell meal, eggshell meal, calcium carbonate, table salt and so on.
(5) Feed additives
According to the needs of chickens, various kinds of vitamins, minerals, growth-promoting drugs, antioxidants and the prevention and treatment of diarrhea, coccidiosis and other drugs are mixed in a certain proportion and added to the mixed feed, called additives. It can ensure the normal growth and development of chickens and obtain maximum productivity. There are many types of feed additives currently produced. The contents of various vitamins and minerals are different, and the effects are also different. You can choose to use them according to the specific circumstances of each place.
2. Recommendations for common chicken feed pellet formulations (taking laying hens as an example)
(1) Feed formula of egg chicks
• Corn 62%, wheat bran 3.2%, soybean meal 31%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 1.2%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
• Corn 61.7%, wheat bran 4.5%, soybean meal 24%, fish meal 2%, vegetable meal 4%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 1.2%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
• Corn 62.7%, wheat bran 4%, soybean meal 25%, fish meal 1.5%, vegetable meal 3%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 1.2%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
(2) Feed formula for laying hens(7-20weeks)
• Corn 61.4%, wheat bran 14%, soybean meal 21%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 1.1%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
• Corn 60.4%, wheat bran 14%, soybean meal 17%, fish meal 1%, vegetable meal 4%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 1.1%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
• Corn 61.9%, wheat bran 12%, soybean meal 15.5%, fish meal 1%, vegetable meal 4%, cotton meal 2%, dicalcium phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 1.1%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
(3) Feed formula for laying hens
• Corn 58.4%, wheat bran 3%, soybean meal 28%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 8%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
• Corn 57.9%, wheat bran 4%, soybean meal 21.5%, fish meal 2%, vegetable meal 4%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 8%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
• Corn 57.4%, wheat bran 3%, soybean meal 20%, fish meal 2%, vegetable meal 4%, cotton meal 3%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 8%, table salt 0.3%, additives 1%. A Note: The above additives contain amino acids, vitamin trace elements and growth promoters.
3. how to make chicken feed for layers？Here is the flow of high efficiency poultry chicken feed pellet making line：
(1)Material Receive System
Easy to operate,every inlet has one impulse dust collector,keep environment clean,protect workers healthy.
Pre-cleaner clean raw material ,then after magnet separator,storage bin and feeder,material goes into crusher to become powder.
(3)Batching & Mixing System
After crushing,original powder and some premix will be weighed in batching scale according to proportional,then go down to mixer to reach uniformity.
After using high temperature steam to make raw material curing, the materials will be made to pellet through pellet press machine. Then the pellet will be cooled down by cooler.
The finish product contain pellet of normal size,smaller size and bigger size.By use grading sieve,we can get normal size pellet.
(6)Plant Control system
PLC is designed as per the requirement of the customer. It can also control automation level.
To ensure GMP cleaning is an important aspect. Different type of cleaner used for this purpose.
All transportations like bucket elevator, screw & chain conveyor etc. for conveying RM & Finished goods.
Raw materials need to be grinded as 225 m/microne perticle size for different type of feed.
Different R/M are mixed here with additives, oil/fat, medicines, etc. Good mixer ensure good quality.
(5)Poultry animal feed pellet making machine
Produce final pellet feed. A good pellet means "A complete feed" and a good mill can ensure that.
Extruded feeds are about 70-90° C. Cooler bring down it at normal temperature (+4° max).
To ensure supply of quality and perfect size feed, screener plays a vital role. Uneven sizes screaned-out.
Ready feed need to be packed. It can be manual or automatic bagging depends on requirement.
You can directly consult Richi Machinery for more questions about "full automatic chicken feed pellet production line with CE""high capacity automatic chicken animal feed pellet production line machine"" poultry animal feed pellet production line with factory price",etc.Please feel free to contact Richi Machinery!
Whatsapp/Cel: +86 185 7410 3366
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.