2021-03-05 Back to List
If you are looking for related products or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.Contact Us
This a business plan of an automatic 20t/h forest waste and agricultural waste pellet production plant turnkey project,which is made by Richi Machinery in 2017.
1. Customer profile
The client company is a technical commercial enterprise that specializes in investing in the construction of new energy fields. It has established a dedicated technical team supported by foreign capital and technology patents, and well-known domestic and foreign universities and authoritative scientific research institutions. In order to accelerate the specialization, standardization and serialization of biomass pellet fuels, the disorder in this field in my country can be improved. Customers have established close cooperative relations with related companies in Japan and the United States, and established strategic partnerships with central enterprises. It is ready to deploy multiple production and processing bases across the country, so that the production of bio-pellet fuel can be scaled and standardized as soon as possible, and quickly extended to industrial production, service areas and civilian use.
(1) Biomass energy is a renewable energy source and is playing an increasingly important role in the energy industry.
(2) Biomass pellet fuels take up an increasing proportion of biomass energy and have huge development potential.
(3) Wood pellets have unique advantages as biomass pellet fuels and have broad development space.
(4) The development of wood pellets is restricted by factors such as raw materials, climate, production cost, etc. The government has not made enough efforts to encourage its development, and the development speed has not been fast. However, as the environment continues to deteriorate, people's awareness of environmental protection continues to increase, and natural resources are non-renewable, people are increasingly favoring "low-carbon, environmentally friendly" biomass pellet fuels. Especially wood pellet fuel, with its simple production process, high product density, high calorific value, high combustion efficiency, environmental protection and other characteristics, make people's energy demand more focused on wood pellets.
3. Construction necessity of the 20t/h best solution biomass wood pellet line for agricultural and forestry waste
(1) Energy consumption continues to grow, and resource crisis is intensifying.
(2) Structural contradictions are prominent, and sustainable development is facing challenges: China's energy consumption is still dominated by coal, and the coal-dominated energy consumption structure and relatively extensive economic growth model have brought many environmental and social problems While people enjoy the benefits of economic development, they are also suffering from the hazards of the harsh living environment. The sustainable development of the economy and society is also severely challenged due to the unreasonable energy structure. The development and utilization of new energy is imperative.
(3) Energy prices in the international market fluctuate drastically, and risk factors continue to increase.
(4) Energy efficiency needs to be improved, and the task of energy saving and consumption reduction cannot be ignored.
(5) The level of science and technology is relatively backward, independent innovation has a long way to go.
(6) Rural energy problems are prominent, and the lagging outlook needs to be improved.
4. Construction content and scale
The planned scale of the project is to produce 50,000 tons of biomass pellet fuel per year. The project design consists of two 25000 tons pelleting lines and related supporting facilities. The project covers an area of 50861.6m² and a total construction area of 6610m². It is divided into four functional areas, namely: raw material collection and storage area, production and processing area, product storage area and management supporting area. Mainly construct raw material crushing workshop, extrusion workshop, raw material stacking workshop, product storage workshop, production office room and auxiliary facilities. As well as water supply and power supply houses and facilities, product display and sales houses, etc.
|1||Large industrial biomass drum wood chipper mill machine agricultural hammer mill||2||110|
|2||Belt conveyor 6m||2||2.2|
Drum pellet cleaner
|5||Belt conveyor 10m||2||4|
|6||Belt conveyor 4.5m||2||1.5|
|7||CE industrial rotary drum sawdust dryer||2||8|
|14||Rotary resistance level device||2||/|
|15||Stable performance agricultural and forestry waste wood pellet machine for bio fuel pellets||2||320|
|16||Pellet machine control cabinet||2||/|
|24||Vibrating grading screen||1||0.4|
|25||Finished product warehouse||2||/|
|27||Unloading level device||2||/|
|28||Automatic packaging scale||1||1.5|
|29||Pulse dust collector||1||0.75|
(2) Construction Engineering
|Serial number||Construction Content||Structure type||Area (㎡)|
|1||Raw material collection and storage warehouse||Steel structure||2000|
|2||Production and processing workshop||Steel structure||1500|
Raw material crushing and repair workshop
|4||Product Repository||Steel structure||500|
|5||Product display sales room||Brick structure||300|
|6||Management office space||Brick structure||1200|
|7||Auxiliary room||Brick structure||400|
|8||Other facilities||Brick structure||150|
5. Total project investment and fund raising (all based on Chinese market conditions and calculated in RMB)
The total investment of the project is 33,586,300 yuan, of which the engineering cost is 18.1275 million yuan, the other engineering construction costs are 12.181 million yuan, the reserve cost is 1.5154 million yuan, and the initial working capital is 1,762,100 yuan. Source of funds: all funds raised by the owner.
6. Main technical and economic indicators (all based on Chinese market conditions and calculated in RMB)
|Serial number||Technical and economic indicators||Value|
|1||Total land occupation||50861.6m2|
|2||Product production capacity (annual output)||50000 tons|
|3||Project quota||28 person|
|4||Working days per year||300 days|
|5||Total surface area||6610m2|
|6||Green area rate||20000m2|
|7||Total project investment||33,586,300 yuan|
|Project costs||18,127,500 yuan|
|Other costs of engineering construction||12,181,100 yuan|
|Preparation fee||1.5154 million yuan|
|Liquidity||1.7623 million yuan|
|8||Financial internal rate of return|
|9||Financial net present value (Ic=13%)|
|After tax||72,968,800 yuan|
|10||Total return on investment||67.34%|
|11||Investment tax rate||68.49%|
|12||Dynamic payback period (after tax)||3.13 years|
7. Layout principles
(1) According to the production requirements, considering the professional requirements of craftsmanship, construction, fire protection, etc., reasonably arrange the locations of the production workshops, warehouses, auxiliary workshops and markets, and strictly partition.
(2) The roads in the factory area should be convenient for the transportation and loading and unloading of products, and the main road should be suitable for fire-resistant vehicles.
(3) The power supply is as close as possible to the load center to reduce the loss of power and energy.
(4) According to the environmental protection requirements and the production characteristics of the enterprise, the plant area is reasonably arranged with green belts to achieve the purpose of beautifying the environment and improving the environment.
(1) General layout plan
The land for this project is basically a north-south rectangle, with the gate set on the south. In order to show the corporate image and culture, the entry is the office building; according to the process flow and convenient logistics and transportation, the raw material warehouse, main workshop and finished products warehouse are unknown from south to north; logistics circular roads are arranged on the east and west sides, separated from the pedestrian flow roads. All functional areas should be properly greened to beautify the plant environment and improve the quality of life.
(2) Plant traffic and environment
The transportation planning in the factory area is based on production needs, local transportation status and development planning, combined with natural conditions and requirements, to meet the requirements of production, transportation, installation, maintenance, fire protection and environmental sanitation, connecting with roads outside the factory, and making overall arrangements to facilitate operation and management. The people-vehicle diversion system is adopted to form circular lanes around the buildings in the factory area, which can easily reach various functional areas.
Because of the forward-looking corporate planning, the existing factory has wide roads, shaded trees, and beautiful environment. It is a typical garden-style modern enterprise. It not only beautifies the working environment, but also optimizes the investment environment and builds corporate culture , It has played a positive role in enhancing the competitiveness of enterprises. Taking into account the fire protection requirements, circular lanes are set up around the production workshop, stacking, warehouse, etc.
The greening of the plant area adopts a vertical multi-level method. Low trees and shrubs are planted along the fence, trees, flowers, lawns and other plants are planted along the road and in the open space. A small number of tall trees are dotted around the workshop, so that people will be surrounded by green bushes and flowers after entering the factory.
(1) Transportation outside the factory
The main transportation method outside the factory is road transportation, and the transportation objects are raw materials and finished products. Straws, branches (roots, etc.), and wood chips are transported by agricultural vehicles. The products are packed in woven bags and transported by truck. The project is located in the Wanling Agricultural and Sideline Products Processing Park in Qiongzhong County. The main transportation route outside the park is the Haiyu Middle Line (G224), and the Haiyu Middle Line is connected to the Nawu Line (S307) to the south.
(2) Transportation within the factory
The transportation tools in the factory include cars, forklifts, battery flatbed trucks and trolleys. This type of vehicle is flexible, has a large or small load, has a small investment in road infrastructure, and is easy to use. The transportation of raw materials, auxiliary materials, finished products, etc. between warehouse and workshop, workshop and workshop, and various processes within the workshop according to the production route and technological process are all in-plant transportation. According to the turnover of materials, in-plant transportation can be divided into the following stages:
①Transport the raw materials to the factory;
②Transfer the raw materials into the warehouse or to the storage site;
③Transfer the materials from the warehouse or stacking site to the workshop;
④Send the products from the finished product warehouse to the factory.
10. Site selection principle
(1) The site of the 20t/h low investment high return wood agricultural and forestry waste pellet line plant should be located in a place with abundant raw materials and convenient transportation. The 20 tons per hour biomass waste pellet energy plant area should be close to the main traffic arteries, which can not only facilitate production and transportation, but also reduce costs and facilitate transportation and marketing.
(2) The topography of the plant site should be flat, the geology should be hard, the ground water level should be low, and the ventilation should be good.
(3) The surrounding environment of the factory area should avoid factories and residential areas that are inflammable and explosive, and emit toxic gases and harmful dust; there should be a relatively spacious temporary land around the factory area for the storage and drying of raw materials.
(4) The site selection should be based on local conditions to save land. It is necessary to make full use of wasteland or idle land and not occupy or occupy less farmland. Where conditions permit, use the original idle sites and workshops as much as possible to reduce investment.
(5) The plant site should not be too far away from the power supply line to reduce power supply system investment and power loss. There should also be corresponding water sources nearby to meet the water needs of production departments, life and fire fighting.
(6) The area of the site should be suitable for the cargo transportation, safety and health requirements in the production process, and leave an appropriate amount of room for development.
11. Address selection
According to the above principles, the 20t/h agricultural and forestry waste pellet making line project site is located in Wanling Wanling Agricultural and Sideline Products Processing Park Town, Qiongzhong County, on the west side of 113.8m from the Haiyu Middle Line. The project location has the following advantages:
(1) The project is close to the middle line of Haiyu, which is conducive to the transportation of raw materials and products.
(2) The project land is planned as industrial land, and the project is close to Wushi Farm, and the electricity and water transmission around the project are reliably guaranteed.
(3) The site has flat terrain, hard geology, low groundwater level, and good ventilation. Avoid areas that may be flooded, landslides, and collapses.
(4) The surrounding environment of the site is open and there is no residential area.
12. Production process design
(1) Design principles
①The 20 tons agricultural and forestry waste pellet production line process design should carry out multiple schemes, technical and economic comparisons, and improve production efficiency.
②Actively adopt advanced science and technology and modern management methods to ensure work safety and improve working conditions.
③The process layout is reasonable, the operation links are few, the process flow is simple, and the investment is low.
④The process design should meet the needs of production, and should be considered for future expansion.
⑤The selection of mechanical equipment should be equipment with good mechanical performance, safety and reliability, convenient operation, low energy consumption, less pollution, and easy maintenance.
(2) Equipment selection principle
①Equipment selection and material adaptability are strong, and equipment output is good;
②The equipment is small in size, easy to transport and move;
③Equipment operation is simple and practical, and the degree of automation is high;
④Low energy consumption for equipment operation;
⑤The equipment has a long life and is easy to maintain.
(3) Complete 20t/h wood straw pellet mamufacturing process flow
The technological scheme adopted in this project is: raw material-screening-crushing-drying-cyclone separation-compression molding-cooling-packaging.
①Sieving and crushing of raw materials
The raw materials of the project are mainly woodland felled materials, woodland miscellaneous irrigated materials, etc. The raw materials of the project are collected, and large wood blocks and debris are removed by a drum screen, and then crushed by a shredder.
Biomass briquettes have strict requirements on the water content of the raw materials. After being crushed, the raw materials are sent to the drying system of the hot air oven for hot air drying after being crushed.
After the raw materials are dried, the moisture will be removed by the cyclone separator during the conveying process. At the same time, the molded fuel is cooled and passed through a cyclone to separate the molded fuel and moisture.
Biomass fuel molding machine is the key equipment of the production line. This project uses MUZL1610M sawdust pelletizer. This equipment uses a single-motor V-belt transmission system with ideal transmission ratio, large driving torque and stable transmission; equipped with φ6mm— Ring molds with a variety of apertures and thicknesses between φ12mm can be selected by users according to different needs to obtain the best technical and economic benefits; advanced frequency conversion motors are used for feeding, with overload protection devices and magnetic plates Iron device; high output, low noise, convenient operation and maintenance.
The temperature of the discharged biomass fuel is as high as 80-98 degrees, the structure is relatively loose, and it is easy to be broken. It must pass through a countercurrent cooling system and be cooled to normal temperature before being put into storage.
After the project is cooled, the products are measured, packed in bags, and sent to the finished product warehouse.
12. Raw material supply
After the first phase of the 20t/h biomass pellet fuel project is completed and put into production, it will require 80,000 tons of raw materials each year, which is equivalent to 90,000 cubic meters of wood at 0.88 tons per cubic meter of wood dry weight. After the second phase of the project is completed and put into production, it will need to convert raw materials to 180,000 cubic meters of wood each year. These raw materials can be used wood cutting residues (branches, leaves), wood processing and production corner waste (including board, edge strips, truncated, shavings, sawdust, etc.), urban waste wood, etc. as raw materials. In addition, agricultural wastes such as straw, bagasse, banana stalks, miscanthus, etc. can also be used as raw materials.
Source of raw materials:
The wood raw materials required for the production of this project with a hourly output of 50,000 tons biomass pellets mainly come from wood logging residues and wood processing residues. According to the above analysis, it can collect 845,000 cubic meters of wood logging residues, 604,000 cubic meters of rubber renewal logging residues, 15 million cubic meters of corner waste after processing rubber sawn timber, and 331,000 tons of fruit tree pruning residues each year. Annually, 1.93 million cubic meters of logging residues and processing residues can be collected.
The biomass pellet fuel project with an hourly output of 20 tons only requires 90,000 cubic meters of wood raw materials, plus the demand for wood raw materials from the four fiberboard plants that have been put into production and under construction, and a total of 935,000 cubic meters of wood raw materials are consumed each year. The supply of wood raw materials across the island is greater than the demand of 935,000 cubic meters, which is 2.1 times the demand.
This does not include the forest resources of the Hongling Reservoir burial area, the 35,000 tons of miscellaneous irrigation and branch materials signed with Dayu Company, and the 8,000 tons of miscellaneous irrigation and branch materials signed with Daxing Fruit Development Company. The province's forest tending and thinning small-diameter timber, foreign timber that is difficult to sell in the market, urban waste timber, and customers through the establishment of raw material procurement (harvesting) purchase points across the island, exchange biomass pellet fuel for the living firewood of forest farmers in the mountains for processing Raw materials, collecting orange stalks, bagasse, banana stalks, miscanthus in agricultural wastes as raw materials for production, etc.
13. Project energy consumption
The main types of energy consumption of the project are electricity and water. The main energy consumption of the project is the electricity consumption of the project's production equipment and the energy consumption of the hot blast stove.
(1) Annual power consumption
The total installed capacity of the project is 1250.4kw, the production time of the project is 10 hours, and the number of production days is 300 days, the power consumption of the project is 3.751 million kwh.
(2) Biomass fuel
The hot blast stove of the project uses self-produced biomass fuel. The hot blast stove of this project uses 80kg biomass pellets per hour. The working time of the project is 10 hours and the working time is 300 days. The hot blast stove of the project uses 240t of fuel. The calorific value of biomass fuel of this project is 4300kcal/kg, and the calorific value of standard coal is 7000kcal/kg, so the conversion coefficient of biomass fuel is 0.6142 kgce/kg.
14. Environmental protection and comprehensive treatment measures
Construction dust comes from the construction site. Regular water spraying is used to make clear regulations on the route of the vehicle. When building materials are stacked in the open air, they should be covered with tarpaulin. The processed dust during the operation period can reach the national standard by adopting cyclone dust collector to separate and collect dust.
Construction wastewater comes mainly from construction sites and is treated in a temporary septic tank and then reused in the surrounding rubber forest; a small amount of domestic sewage in operation is treated in a septic tank and then reused for woodland irrigation.
(3) Combustion waste gas
The drying furnace uses wood chips and biomass particles as fuel to produce industrial waste gas. After the chimney is treated by the multi-tube cyclone dust removal method, it can meet the requirements of the "Industrial Furnace Air Pollutant Emission Standard" (GB9078-1996).
The pulverized dust is collected by a bag filter and discharged through the chimney of the drying furnace.
Construction noise mainly comes from transportation vehicles, construction machinery and equipment. The work surface and the driving route of construction vehicles are well controlled. The noisy machinery and equipment are arranged far away from residential buildings. During construction, night construction should be avoided to disturb the residents. Noise pollution during operation comes from the production equipment. When installing large noisy equipment, take shock-absorbing measures, install sound-absorbing covers and shock-absorbing pads, and if necessary, adopt sound-absorbing and sound-proofing treatments in the building.
15. Project suggestion:
(1) In order to ensure product quality, it is recommended to purchase raw materials that have been stored for 3-6 months as raw materials for this project.
(2) The environmental protection device of this project must be designed, constructed and put into use at the same time as the main project.
(3) While doing a good job in production and operation management, enterprises should carry out various forms of production safety education based on the characteristics of this project to ensure the production safety of this project.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.