Fish feed, as the name suggests, is feed for fish. So what raw materials needed for fish feed production ? The main components of fish feed are protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. The main raw materials are rice straw powder, bean cake, peanut cake, corn gluten meal, rice bran, bran, locust leaf powder and so on.
(1) Protein is an important nutrient for fish and shrimp, and it is an important component of the body's cells, tissues and organs. The normal growth of fish requires a sufficient amount of protein in the feed, which is easy to digest and absorb, and a suitable ratio of various amino acids. When fish does not have enough protein, it will grow slowly, the body's immunity will decrease, and various amino acids will have a suitable ratio of protein.
(2) Fats, especially essential fatty acids, are important regulators of fish and shrimp immune responses. Adding essential fatty acids to the diet can improve the humoral and cellular immunity of the animal body, promote the production of cellular immune factors, have an important impact on the proliferation of lymphocytes stimulated by mitosis, and can enhance the phagocytic ability of macrophages.
(3) Vitamins are essential nutrients for the normal growth and maintenance of normal physiological functions of fish and shrimps. Its main function is antioxidants to protect fat-soluble cell membranes and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidation. Vitamins are essential for maintaining fish and shrimp immune systems. The normal function is required.
(4) Mineral elements such as iron, selenium, copper, zinc and other elements are very important in the disease resistance and immune response of fish and shrimp, and they cannot be lacked in feed.
In order to achieve the above conditions, we recommend the following eight fish feed formulas.
(1) Feed formula for grass carp or silver carp
70% rice straw powder, 15% bean cake, 10% cotton cake, 5% cornmeal, plus 1% bone meal, 0.5% salt, and appropriate amount of vitamins.
(2) Feed formula for grass carp culture in cages
60% soybean straw or peanut vine, 15% bean cake, rapeseed cake (or cotton seed cake) 10%, cornmeal 10%, fish meal 5%, plus clam shell meal (or bone meal) 1%, salt 0.5%.
(3) Feed formula for grass carp
Dry grass powder (peanut vine, sweet potato vine) 45%, bean cake 15%, rice bran 15%, bran 10%, fish meal 3.5%, corn 10%, bone meal 1%, salt 0.5%.
(4) Feed formula for carp breeding in ponds
40% sunflower cake, 20% peanut cake, 4% bran, 5% peas, 9% broken rice, and 2% whiting.
(5) Feed formula for carp breeding in ponds or cages
Fish meal 3%, bean cake 20%, peanut cake 15%, corn gluten meal 10%, rice bran 20%, bran 16%, locust leaf powder 10%, soil surface 5%, bone meal 1%, plus lysine Acid 0.1%, methionine 0.1%.
(6) Feed formula for tilapia culture in seawater or cages
Bran 30%, bean cake 35%, fish meal 15%, corn meal 5%, locust leaf powder 5%, barley flour 8.5%, auxin 1%, salt 0.5%.
(7) Feed formula for tilapia culture in flowing water or cages
Grass meal 20%, fish meal 3%, bean cake 20%, corn gluten meal 20%, rice bran 20%, bran 10%, corn meal 5.5%, bone meal 1%, salt 0.5%.
(8) Feed formula for pond raising tilapia
50% dried pig manure or cow manure, 37% bran, 10% sesame residue, 2% fish meal, 1% bone meal.
The best price 1 ton per hour capacity fish feed formulation equipment,also called fish feed pellet making machine,is a kind of fish feed pellet processing equipment, the main principle of its work is the mechanical energy into heat energy, using the heat generated by the machine rotation of the food extrusion, the most obvious characteristics of the larger volume, good taste.
(1)Application Of 1 Ton Small Cpacity Widely Used Fish Feed Pellet Formulation Machine
According to the feeding characteristics of different aquatic animals, such as crabs and other benthic animals, accustomed to looking for food in the bottom, using the slower way to eat, so the floating fish feed pellets can not be too hard, too solid, but also as far as possible to reduce the feed in the process of gnawing small debris caused by the loss. From this point of view, the expanded feed is more appropriate: the expanded feed is easy to absorb water and soften, suitable for gnawing, but also can reduce gnawing when the debris loss, reduce feed waste and water pollution. Moreover, the expanded feed has long water resistance and high curing degree.
(2)Features of Fish Feed Pellet Formulation Machine 1 Ton Capacity With CE
1 Ton per hour twin-screw wet fish feed pelleting machine is widely used to produce puffing fish feed. There are many factors influencing the material expansion, but they are closely related to the conditioning conditions, the operation conditions of the 1t/h floating fish feed extruder and the material properties. The fluctuation of the extruded feed can be controlled by changing the extrusion conditions.
①Tempering is particularly important in the production of expanded feed. In the production of puffing and sedimentation feed, the strong effect of extrusion should be weakened, and the effect of quality should be increased. Water and steam are added during tempering time, and there is enough tempering time to make the material fully soften and mature, so as to create a better plastic condition for the material in the next step under the weaker condition in the puffing cavity. In this way, the material will continue to mature, but will not produce a greater degree of expansion, to obtain the sink feed. Adequate conditioning has a good effect on improving feed digestibility, water resistance, extrusion stability and product uniformity.
②Extruding floating fish feed should use a lower screw speed, can provide the required extrusion. Adequate conditioning has a good effect on improving feed digestibility, water resistance, extrusion stability and product uniformity.
③The aquatic feed pellets should use a lower screw speed, not only can provide the required feeding section of the 1t/h fish feed formulation machine cavity, in order to ensure good transport performance of the material, can not be heated. In the machine cavity melting section, must be heated, the temperature of the machine cavity in 120 ~ 125℃, not too high, screw and machine cavity on the material shear kneading effect, promote the material aging, improve plasticity. To the homogenizing section at the end of the cavity, the cavity is cooled (the temperature of the cavity is 40 ~ 50℃) to reduce the energy of the matured plastic material, reduce the supersaturated state of the water in the material, and prevent the material from expanding too much when extruding from the mold hole into the atmosphere.
④The pressure in the fish feed machine cavity and expansion machine screw configuration, material characteristics, template opening rate is large, the discharge flow is large, in the template is not easy to accumulate high pressure. The number of die holes can be changed according to the situation to get the suitable expanded feed.
Richi Machinery as a China professional fish feed pellet formulation equipment manufacturer, we not only provide complete easy to operate 1 ton per hour capacity hot selling fish feed formulation production plant,but also provide single fish feed machine in each 1 ton capacity fish feed production process. With years of experience in production and sales, we offer fish feed processing machine that are welcomed by customers.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.