With the progress and development of the livestock breeding industry, no matter for small and medium-sized livestock farms or large livestock farms, feed pellet is the most important part of the livestock farms. While many livestock farmers purchase full-price feed, they also wonder whether their livestock farms can save costs to make feed themselves, so livestock animal feed processing equipment has gradually become popular.
Now there are many people feed livestock animals like rabbit,cattle,pig, sheep,rabbit, these animals feed are in big demand. Some people buy livestock feed pellets from a livestock feed pellet production factory, but some choose to make their own livestock feed pellets for their animals.Today,we will talk about rabbit feed production in farms.
Then how much do you know when you decide to buy a 80-1000kg/h livestock animal rabbit feed pellet milling machine? many people who have little experience in making feed pellets, different people have different questions about pellet mill for making rabbit feed pellets, customer once consulted us such questions which are maybe you will have:
（1）Are the pellets produced small? I mentioned it is primarily for rabbits, do you have some clients making rabbit pellets using the machine. The pellets produces can be 2.5–8mm, choosing according to your requirement.
（2）Are there some parts that wear out frequently which I would need to order together with the machine. The mainly parts are the roller and die, they are can be about 6-8 months on the condition of continuously working.Generally speaking, the rabbit feed pelleting machine divided into two categories, one is ring die rabbit feed pellet making machine, the other is flat die rabbit feed pelletizer. Large-scale poultry farms choose to use Industry Animal Feed Pellet Plant or powder machinery equipment, while small and medium-sized farms will also choose to use 80-1000kg/h Small Animal Feed Pellet Plant or a single rabbit feed pellet press machine. In many farms, the 80-1000kg/h small animal livestock rabbit feed pellet processing machine has a higher utilization rate.
From the perspective of the majority of farmers, the low cost high efficiency rabbit feed making machine for rabbit not only helps the farmers save the cost of breeding but also increases the economic profit.
2. Model and price of RICHI 80-1000kg/h farm use rabbit feed pellet making machine series
RICHI High quality CE 80-1000kg/h farm use animal livestock rabbit feed pelleting equipment price is usually between 800USD-3000USD.
(1) Mixing of raw materials: Mix the raw materials evenly, add water and stir at a ratio of 1:1, and it is advisable to hold the dough into a dough without dripping between the fingers.
(2) Making pellets: Put the raw materials stirred with water into ordinary household meat grinders in batches, and turn the handle to process into cylindrical pellet feed. The China factory price 80-1000kg/h rabbit feed pellet maker is used at this stage.
(3) Drying for use: If the processed feed needs to be stored, antibiotics, vitamin E, etc. can be added to the pellet feed, dried or sun-dried to prevent the feed from oxidation, moldy and deterioration. It is best to feed and process to prevent damp and mildew. Rabbits feeding pellets should be supplemented with green fodder or multiple vitamins.
4. Principles of formulating rabbit pellet feed
Different feed formulas should be adopted according to the different ages, physiological conditions and purposes of rabbits. Generally, the following preparation principles should be mastered:
(1) Hay in the diet accounts for about 20%, bran and cornmeal account for about 40%-60%, bone meal 2%, salt 0.5-1%, fish meal 3%-5%, additives Right amount. Hay powder includes two types. One type of bran made by mixing and crushing a variety of straws, such as sweet potato seedlings and peanut seedlings, accounts for about 50% of the total grass meal.
(2) Reference formula of diet for young rabbits from 3 months old to 5 months old: bean cake 25%, cornmeal 10%, grass meal 35%, bone meal 3%, salt 1%, veterinary auxin 0.5 %.
(3) Reference formula for adult rabbits over 6 months old: bean cake 11%, cornmeal 15%, bran 20%, grass meal 50%, bone meal 2%, salt 1.5%, veterinary auxin 0.5%.
5. Matters needing attention when preparing rabbit feed
(1) The baby rabbits of 1-2 months of age have just been weaned and have weak disease resistance, high morbidity and mortality. At this time, they should be fed full-price pellets with comprehensive nutrition. The formula is: peanut seedling powder 13.5 kg, 12.5 kg of bean cake, 11 kg of corn flour, 7.5 kg of bran, 2 kg of sorghum, 1 kg each of bone meal and yeast meal, 0.25 kg of salt, 0.15 kg of lysine, 0.1 kg of sodium sulfate, 1 kg of pine needle powder, plus sulfamidine 25 tablets. Mix the above raw materials thoroughly, add 1.5-2.5 kg of clean water and mix well, then it can be processed into full pellet feed. If you insist on feeding this material, the baby rabbit can weigh 3.5-3.8 kg from birth to 100 days of age.
(2) 3-month-old young rabbits grow fast, but their digestive functions and neuromodulation functions are not yet sound. The feed formula is: 15 kilograms of peanut seedling powder or sweet potato seedling powder, 11 kilograms of bean cake, 10 kilograms of corn meal, 9 kilograms of bran, 2 kilograms of sorghum, 1 kilogram of bone meal and yeast meal, 0.25 kilograms of salt, and 0.15 kilograms of lysine. , 0.1 kg of sodium sulfate, 100 tablets of chlorphenirin, mix well, add 1.5-2.5 kg of water and mix well, then it can be processed into pellet feed.
(3) Young rabbits after 4 months of age have a large feed intake, strong activity, and easy feeding. The feed formula is: 20 kilograms of peanut seedling powder or sweet potato seedling powder, 8 kilograms of bean cake or peanut cake, corn meal, and bran each, 2 kilograms of sorghum, 1 kilogram of bone meal and yeast meal, 0.25 kilograms of salt, and 0.15 kilograms of lysine. , 1.5 kg of pine needle powder, 100 tablets of sulfamidine, crushed into powder, mix well, add 1.5-2.5 kg of water, mix well and process it into pellet feed or feed directly after mixing.
(4) Rabbits after 8 months of age have strong disease resistance and are easy to raise. The feed formula is: 22.8 kg of peanut seedling powder or sweet potato seedling powder, 7 kg of bean cake or peanut cake, 8 kg of corn flour, 10 kg of bran, 1 kg of bone meal and yeast powder, and 0.25 kg of salt, which are mixed and processed into pellet feed. Or directly mix wet and feed. The feed formula of pregnant female rabbits and suckling rabbits can refer to the feed formula of 3-month-old young rabbits. In addition, it is necessary to supply sufficient water and sufficient green and juicy feed to increase its milk production.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.