2021-03-28 Back to List
If you are looking for related products or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.Contact Us
1. Carbohydrate feed for chicken
Carbohydrate feed mainly contains starch and sugar, which can account for up to 70% of the mixture. Commonly used carbohydrate feeds are as follows:
(1) Corn. Corn is one of the highest energy feeds in cereal feeds, which can account for 45% to 70% of the mixture.
(2) Bran. Bran has good palatability, contains a lot of protein and carbon, and can account for 5% to 30% of the mixture.
(3) Barley. Barley has a high crude fiber content, so the amount should not be too much, which can account for 15% to 20% of the mixture.
(4) Sorghum. The taste of sorghum is astringent, and too much addition will cause constipation in chickens, so it generally accounts for about 10% of the mixture.
(5) Rice bran. Rice bran is often used as an auxiliary material, and the addition amount generally does not exceed 8% of the mixture.
2. Protein feed for chicken
Protein feeds refer to feeds with a protein content of 30% to 65%, generally accounting for 5% to 30% of the mixture. The commonly used protein feeds are as follows:
(1) Bean cakes, peanut cakes. Bean cakes and peanut cakes are better plant protein feeds with good palatability and comprehensive nutrition, which can account for 10% to 20% of the mixed feed.
(2) Cottonseed cake. Cottonseed cake contains toxins, so the dosage should not be too large, generally not more than 7% of the mixed feed.
(3) Fish meal. Fish meal is a high-quality animal protein feed, which can account for 5% to 15% of the mixture. But when adding fish meal, you should pay attention to calculating its salt content.
3. Green feed for chicken
Green feed is mainly used to supplement vitamin deficiency, generally the content in the mixture does not exceed 30%.
(1) A variety of fresh green and green vegetables. Fresh green vegetables generally account for 20% to 30% of the mixture.
(2) Leaves. Commonly used leaf green feeds include acacia leaves, amorpha leaves, etc., which can account for 5% to 10% of the mixture.
4. Mineral feed for chicken
Mineral feed is mainly used to supplement the lack of minerals in the mixture, generally accounting for 0.3% to 9.0% of the mixture.
(1) Bone meal. Bone meal is mainly used to supplement calcium and phosphorus, which can account for 1.0% to 2.5% of the mixture.
(2) Shell powder. Shell powder is mainly used to supplement the lack of calcium, generally accounting for 1% to 7% of the mixture. The laying hens should use more and other flocks should use less.
(3) Salt. Salt is mainly used to supplement the lack of sodium in the mixture, and often accounts for 0.3% to 0.4% of the mixture. When adding fish meal, the salt content of the fish meal should also be included.
(4) Gravel. Gravel is often added after chickens are 1 month old, and generally accounts for 0.5% to 1.0% of the mixture.
[Related chicken feed formula]
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.