Generally speaking, pellet mill is the need for a conditioner, what is the role of the conditioner?Tempering is a processing procedure of water heat treatment for powder material before pelleting of pellet feed. Tempering is one of the important factors affecting the quality of pellet feed, and it plays a role of about 20% in the overall quality of pellet feed.With the improvement of the requirements of the market for the quality of pellet feed, feed processing enterprises also pay more and more attention to the conditioning process in feed processing. Improving and upgrading the conditioning equipment is one of the important means to improve the quality of pellet feed products and improve the market competitiveness.
Pelleting conditioner factors include: vapor pressure, feeding speed, condition temperature, ring film compression ratio, pressure roller clearance, cooling tower (level) discharge speed, cooling tower fan air volume, etc.Product quality factors - moisture content, temperature, water solubility, powder rate (powder rate), etc.
1. Vapor pressure (whether vapor pressure is saturated or not affects the temperature and water content of the conditioner.Low pressure and high water content.Inversely correlated with the moisture content of the product;
2. The feeding speed (which affects the condition time and cooling time) has a positive correlation with the solubility of the finished product, the powder rate (powder content) and the temperature of the material;
3. The mixing temperature affects the effect of feed sterilization and curing;
4. There is a positive correlation between the compression ratio of ring film (which affects the pressing time: ~ = inlet diameter of ring mould/channel diameter of ring mould) and the product's solubility and pulverization rate (containing powder rate);
5. The roller clearance (which affects the pressing time) is inversely correlated with the water solubility and powder rate of the finished product (powder rate);
6. Discharging speed (material level) : if the material level is high, the material will stay in the cooling tower for a long time. The discharging speed is relatively slow, and the cooling effect and water content of the material are better.Material level is low, the opposite;
7. The fan air volume is inversely correlated with the material temperature and moisture content of the finished product.
8. Causes of flower material: excessive concentration of feeding head, recycling and waste;The mixing is not uniform, and there are retained materials in the process;Broken material, unstable air pressure, blocking machine (skidding);Excessive wear of ring film and press roller, damage to die hole or uneven finish, abrasion of feeding blade.
Content expansion: common 2-Layer Conditioner and 3-Layer Conditioner
In order to extend and control the retention time of powder in the mixer, two or three standard uniaxial blade type tuners are superimposed on the top of the granulator, which is commonly referred to as the two-way and three-way multilayer tuners.The characteristic of this kind of conditioner is that it is connected in series with multiple steam injection ports. When working, the powder passes through each conditioner in turn, which prolonging the tempering time of the powder. The material and steam can be mixed more fully, and the curing degree of the powder can be increased to about 40%.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.