Fish feed processing is a concern of farmers, among which fish feed processing is mainly divided into physical, chemical and biological processing. According to different raw materials, we present several common processing methods.
1. Animal block feed.When used, it should be minced or mashed, mixed with agglutinate feed, made into dough or mixed with other feed.Generally do not cook, or it will reduce the nutritional value.
2. Earthworms, fly maggots and year worms. Insect small animal feed, can be fresh feed, can also be processed into dry powder for use.
3. Animal blood. Animal blood is rich in protein and can be cooked or mixed with other dry feed.
4. Bread feed. When feeding fish to break, soak, use after grinding pulp, when feeding fish can be soaked soft.
5. Bran bran, dregs feed.Feed small fish seeds should be soaked in soft grout, for adult fish, it is appropriate to mix bran bran wet and fermentation to the use of wine flavor. Dregs can be fed fresh, also can be dried for use.
6. Grain feed.The effect of grain feed was better after sprouting, and bud feed had the highest nutritional value when it was white and tender.
7. Green fodder.Generally, silt can be washed to feed, when feeding small fish should be chopped or beaten to use, beaten to add 0.2% salt splashing, not only fat water, but also for fish to eat part.If chopped and cooked, mixed with bran bran, soda and other concentrate, fish more like food.Silage can also be used for silage.
8. Fecal feed.Fecal feed can be Fried or dried after grinding, and with other raw materials, but the proportion should not be too high.Usually, chicken manure should not be higher than 40% ~ 50%, cow manure should not be higher than 50% ~ 70%, and pig manure should not be higher than 30% ~ 50%.
Pellet feed for fish.Usually through crushing, batching, stirring processing, granulation and drying processes. Pellet diameter varies with fish size, generally 2.5 to 8 mm, 1 to 2 times the diameter.
For more information on fish feed processing, please click:
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.