How to prepare animal poultry feed formula for ducks? You can choose compound feed, which has comprehensive nutrition. But you can let the duck eat more electrolysis. You can also take a portion of fattening drugs. Electrolysis is best mixed. There is a certain increase in feed intake. And it can resist stress. It is of great help to increase the conversion rate.
1. To raise meat ducks reasonably, it is necessary to meet their nutritional needs and give full play to their production potential without being wasted. A rough standard must be set. The feed for meat ducks should be formulated in accordance with the feeding standards. The main nutrients such as energy, protein, lysine, methionine, calcium, and phosphorus in the feed must meet the nutritional needs of meat ducks. The feeding standards provided are only a reference. The feeding standards should be appropriately adjusted according to the production level, health status, climate change, actual feeding effects and market prices of livestock products of different local meat duck species to achieve the best economic benefits.
2. The ration formula should use local resource-rich feed as far as possible, and formulate high-quality and low-cost rations according to the nutritional requirements of ducks at different growth stages. Since the nutritional components of the feeds with the same name vary greatly in different production areas, it is best to conduct chemical analysis of the feeds used to ensure the accuracy of the nutrient content of the feeds.
3. The diet should meet the digestive characteristics of waterfowl. Various feed materials should be reasonably matched so that the nutrients contained in the formulated feed can meet the needs of health, growth and maintenance.
4. The feed should be diversified and pay attention to the palatability of the feed. Ducks and turkeys are the most susceptible poultry to aflatoxin toxicity. Ducks of different breeds and ages have different sensitivities. For example, hemp ducks are more sensitive than Beijing ducks, and young ducks are more susceptible than adult ducks. Therefore, pay attention to the moldy conditions of corn and peanut meal and avoid using moldy and rotten feed.
5. Don't blindly emphasize cost reduction. Poultry has the characteristic of being able to eat. Excessive reduction of dietary nutrient concentration is bound to compensate by increasing feed intake, increasing feed consumption and reducing feed conversion Efficiency, the overall cost is increased. Appropriate feed materials should be selected according to local conditions, so as to not only meet the nutritional needs of meat ducks, but also appropriately reduce feed costs.
6. The diet should be relatively stable. If the diet formula needs to be changed, it should be done gradually. Sudden changes in feed formula will affect the palatability of feed and the digestive function of meat ducks, thereby affecting normal growth and reducing production efficiency.
The proportion of compound feed for ducks in each growth stage:
|Duck feed type||Percentage(%)|
|Grain feed (more than 2-3 kinds)||45-70|
|Vegetable protein feed||15-25|
|Animal protein feed||3-7|
|Green fodder (more than 2 kinds, according to the total amount of concentrate)||30-35|
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.