Recently, the government of Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, China approved the environmental impact assessment documents of RICHI's annual production of 150,000 tons of livestock and poultry feed production project and publicized the approval opinions.
1. Project overview
The project has a total investment of 80 million yuan and is located in Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province. It rents a livestock poultry feed plant factory building area of 5,592 square meters. It purchases livestock and poultry feed hammer mill crushers, livestock and poultry feed pelletizers, natural gas boilers and other facilities, supporting dock facilities, and has an annual output of 150,000 tons. The production capacity of livestock and poultry feed (around 70 tons per hour feed plant, 500 tons per day feed mill).
2. Commitment to related environmental protection measures
The construction unit promises to implement project construction in accordance with the relevant requirements put forward by the environmental impact assessment to ensure the implementation of various pollution prevention and ecological protection measures.
3. Approval opinions on pollution prevention measures
(1) Wastewater: implement clean and sewage diversion, rain and sewage diversion. Recently, after pretreatment, domestic sewage and domestic sewage of employees on board are regularly pumped by the sanitation department to the municipal sewage pipe network, and finally the sewage pipe network of Jiaxing United Sewage Treatment Plant. In the long term, after the surrounding sewage pipe network is connected, the domestic sewage will be pre-processed and incorporated into the surrounding municipal sewage pipe network. Finally, the Jiaxing United Sewage Treatment Plant will be treated and discharged to the sea after reaching the standard. The wharf does not accept oily sewage from ships. It is received by a professional oil pollution receiving vessel designated by the port and shipping department, and shall not be discharged into the waters.
(2) Exhaust gas: The dust is collected by the air collecting hood and discharged through the 15m high exhaust cylinder after being treated by the bag filter; the exhaust gas generated during the cooling process is collected through the exhaust port and the equipment is directly connected and then passed through the secondary cyclone After the dust collector is processed, it is discharged through a 15m high exhaust tube. The corn conveying process at the dock adopts closed conveying. Natural gas combustion exhaust gas is discharged through an 8m high exhaust cylinder. The laboratory exhaust gas is collected in a fume hood and discharged through a 15m high exhaust tube. The cooking fume exhaust gas from the canteen is treated by the existing cooking fume purifier and then led to the roof of the building for discharge through the air duct.
(3) Noise: Pay attention to the selection of low-noise equipment, take sound insulation and noise reduction measures for equipment with strong sound sources, strengthen daily maintenance of equipment, and civilized operation.
(4) Solid waste: A waste packaging bag is periodically recycled and disposed of by a waste recycling company, and domestic garbage is removed and disposed of by the local environmental sanitation department. Waste engine oil and laboratory waste are hazardous waste and are entrusted to a qualified unit for disposal. The above-mentioned dangerous When waste is temporarily stored in the factory, a storage place shall be established in accordance with regulations.
4. Project signing review
On September 11, 2020, the signing ceremony for the 150,000 tons per year livestock and poultry feed manufacturing factory project between the customer and RICHI was held in Jiaxing, Zhejiang. This cooperation is the third cooperation between the customer and RICHI. At the signing ceremony, the customer affirmed RICHI’s service for the past 20 years, and at the same time made suggestions on the problems arising from the cooperation over the years, hoping to guarantee the construction of this new project In the case of quality, it must be completed on time. RICHI also stated that this feed production project with an annual output of 150,000 tons of livestock and poultry feed must not only be completed on time with guaranteed quality, but also be built into a benchmark feed enterprise in Zhejiang Province.
It is reported that the livestock and poultry project with an annual output of 150,000 tons is a high-end integrated feed production line. On the basis of digesting and absorbing the feed processing technology of developed countries in Europe, the new project combines the characteristics of Chinese aquaculture and selects new international standard production technology.
The heads of both companies said that in the future, the two companies will conduct in-depth and comprehensive cooperation to jointly build a benchmark, bring higher quality and richer products, and achieve a new situation of mutual benefit.
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.