2021-02-22 Back to List
If you are looking for related products or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.Contact Us
Of course not. Vitamins, methionine, and lysine are all additives. If they are not used, it will affect the egg production rate. Unsound nutrition will affect the peak of egg production, and the profit will decrease, and the gain is not worth the loss. For example, bile acid can prevent liver and gallbladder syndrome in laying hens and prevent sporadic deaths in later stages. If not used, the loss of chickens that died later will be much higher than the cost of your additives.
The following RICHI will share some relevant information about layer chicken feed additives with you.
1. What are the benefits of using chicken feed additives to raise laying hens?
(1) The egg production rate will increase. If the egg production rate is 50%-80%, the egg production rate will increase after using layer chicken feed additives. If it is already above 90%, it can be stabilized. Laying rate, and effectively extend the laying time.
(2) Egg weight has increased. The egg size of the two groups in the experimental group and the control group may be about the same, and even the size of the egg that eats Haitidebao is smaller, but when compared by weighing, the egg size of the two groups is generally heavier.
(3) The thickness and hardness of the egg shell are improved, and it is not easy to damage.
(4) The egg white is thick and the egg yellow is distinct
(5) The feces are not smelly and can effectively improve the breeding environment.
(6) It can effectively improve feed utilization and disease resistance.
(7) It can effectively extend the laying cycle of laying hens.
(8) It can effectively increase the hatching rate of eggs.
(9) It can effectively improve the resistance of laying hens and reduce the expenditure of medicine.
2. How to use layer chicken feed additives correctly?
(1) When adding antibiotics to chicken layers feed, pay attention to the selection of animal-specific antibiotics, use less or no antibiotics shared by humans and animals, and change the type and dosage of antibiotics accordingly with changes in environmental conditions. Pay attention to environmental sanitation and disinfection at any time. Improve the efficacy of antibiotics.
(2) Feed seasonings, enzyme preparations, Chinese herbal medicine additives, etc. can only be used for a short period of time, generally for 5-10 days or 3 to 4 days apart.
(3) Only the layer chicken feed additives specified by the state can be used.
(4) The veterinary drugs allowed to be added must be made into medicated feed additives before they can be added; in the production of medicated feed additives, no hormone drugs may be added.
(5) The amount of layer chicken feed additives added should be appropriate.
(6) Additives and feed should be mixed evenly.
3. Which egg-enhancing products are good for laying hens?
(1) Layers are supplemented with vitamins during the laying period. Supplementing multiple vitamins is to promote high and stable production of laying hens. Among various vitamins, especially vitamin D, when the diet is lacking for a long time, the egg production of laying hens will decrease, the eggshell will become soft and thin, and the absorption of calcium will be seriously affected.
(2) Increase mineral content. The main minerals are calcium and phosphorus. When hens lay their eggs, they need more calcium. If calcium is lacking in the chicken feed, the quality of the eggshells will be affected, which will increase the number of damaged eggs. In severe cases, the chickens will lay soft and shellless eggs. The imbalance of calcium and phosphorus ratio can not be eliminated. Phosphorus deficiency and calcium deficiency can also cause discomfort in laying hens, such as pecking feathers, anus pecking, and egg pecking. Therefore, it is particularly important to increase the content of mineral additives in the diet accordingly.
(3) Improve protein levels. Everyone is well aware that eggs are a rich protein source. Therefore, hens consume more protein during the laying period. On the one hand, they must maintain themselves, and on the other hand, they must produce. Tests have shown that chicken protein consumption The egg production rate of chickens is related, so the protein raw materials in the feed should be increased according to the increase of chicken egg production rate.
(4) Reduce energy feed. To increase protein, energy must be reduced accordingly, otherwise it cannot be achieved. In addition, feeding the high-energy feed during the wintering period will increase the weight of the laying hens, thereby affecting the egg production rate. Because fat chickens do not lay eggs, the reason is simple.
4. How many kinds of additives are in the complete laying hens feed
There are hundreds of kinds, the main ingredients are similar, but different manufacturers use different formulas to mix, there are different formulas. But the main ones are vitamin additives, electrolyte additives, mineral additives, traditional Chinese medicine additives, and microecological preparations.
5. What layer chicken feed additives should not be used in the feed during the laying period of laying hens?
Can not add drug additives, there will be antibiotic residues. During the laying period of laying hens, it is best to add feed-grade calcium formate, which can supplement calcium, enhance the hardness of eggshells and improve egg quality.
(1) Feed formula for laying chicks
①Maize 62%, wheat bran 3.2%, soybean meal 31%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 1.2%, salt 0.3%, layer chicken feed additives 1%.
②Corn 61.7%, wheat bran 4.5%, soybean meal 24%, fish meal 2%, rapeseed meal 4%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 1.2%, salt 0.3%, layer chicken feed additive 1%.
③Corn 62.7%, wheat bran 4%, soybean meal 25%, fish meal 1.5%, rapeseed meal 3%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 1.2%, salt 0.3%, additive 1%.
(2) Feed formula for laying hens and growing chickens
① Corn 61.4%, wheat bran 14%, soybean meal 21%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 1.1%, salt 0.3%, layer chicken feed additives 1%.
②Corn 60.4%, wheat bran 14%, soybean meal 17%, fish meal 1%, rape meal 4%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 1.1%, salt 0.3%, layer chicken feed additive 1%.
③Corn 61.9%, wheat bran 12%, soybean meal 15.5%, fish meal 1%, rapeseed meal 4%, cotton meal 2%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 1.1%, salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
① Corn 58.4%, wheat bran 3%, soybean meal 28%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 8%, salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
②Corn 57.9%, wheat bran 4%, soybean meal 21.5%, fish meal 2%, rapeseed meal 4%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 8%, salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
③Corn 57.4%, wheat bran 3%, soybean meal 20%, fish meal 2%, rapeseed meal 4%, cotton meal 3%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.3%, stone powder 8%, salt 0.3%, additives 1%.
Note: The above additives contain amino acids, vitamins and trace elements and growth promoters.
7. Is there any effect of using oxytetracycline in layer breeding?
Oxytetracycline is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that can prevent and treat many diseases. In the experiment conducted by Ningguanbao et al., the egg production rate of the oxytetracycline group dropped by 9%, and it rose by 5% 3 days after the drug was stopped, and rose to the level before the drug a week later.
8. Laying hens suddenly lay a lot of rotten eggs. Is there any reason for chicken feed additives?
The quality of eggshell is an important factor affecting the economic benefits of the poultry and egg industry. At present, in many chicken farms and chicken flocks of professional chicken farmers, the phenomenon of hens producing thin and soft-shelled eggs often occurs, causing serious economic losses. One of the possible reasons is the indiscriminate feeding of chicken feed additives.
Practice has proved that rational use of additives can improve the quality of eggshells. However, there are many kinds of feed additives currently used in our country, and the additives suitable for chickens must be selected from them, and the reasonable dosage must be mastered. Otherwise, the balance of various nutrients and normal material metabolism in the chicken body will be broken, and the eggshell will become thinner.
【Related post for layer chickens】
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.