Generally speaking, complete 25t/h automatic cattle feed plant costing 450000-850000USD.
However, the needs of each customer are different, and the cattle feed processing technology for 25t/h automatic cattle feed plant is also different, so our 25tph cattle feed manufacturing units are all customized, and accordingly, the prices of the 25 tons per hour cattle feed plant cost are also different. So what Richi Machinery has to do is to tell everyone how to start your 25t/h cattle feed business.
How to start 25t/h cattle feed production business?How to start full automatic 25t/h cattle feed manufacturing plant?
(1) You need to have a suitable land area, which can be purchased or leased.
(2) You need enough money to start your cattle feed production business.
(3) You need to understand all the requirements and procedures for the new local cattle feed mill factory. (For example, what documents need to be provided, whether the height is limited, what environmental protection requirements are there, etc.).
(4) You need to determine your cattle feed making formula, determine your cattle feed ingredients, and determine the source of all possible cattle feed ingredients.
(5) You need to expand your feed sales channels.
(6) You need to determine your cattle feed processing technology, and then look for a professional cattle feed machinery supplier to design a complete 25 tons capacity cattle feed processing plant for you, including 3D design and floor plan, and then purchase high-quality cattle feed processing equipment.
(7) You need a professional installation team to install and debug the project equipment in the shortest time and put it into use as soon as possible.
The following is a common 25t/h automatic cattle feed factory manufacturing process:
(1) Receiving and storage of raw materials (into silo and raw material room-type silo)
①Into the silo: raw materials (corn) → sampling and inspection → measurement (truck scale) → unloading of grain (passing through the car unloading pit, packaging requires manual unpacking) → conveying → initial cleaning → magnetic separation → conveying → silo.
②House-in warehouse: raw materials (soybean meal and other raw materials) → sampling inspection and testing → metering (truck scale) raw material house-type warehouse.
(2) Feeding of raw materials (into the processing workshop) and cleaning up the raw materials used in the cattle animal feed production factory mainly include powder and pellets. The receiving process of the two raw materials for cattle feed is as follows:
①Powder material feeding and cleaning Powder material (packing) → unpacking → unloading pit (located in the raw material warehouse) → conveying → lifting → cleaning (cone powder sieve) → magnetic separation → distribution (or conveying) → batching bin. This process will produce dust during the feeding process, and solid waste will be produced during the magnetic separation cleaning process.
②Feeding and cleaning of cake and meal raw materials (packing) → unpacking → unloading pit (located in the raw material warehouse) → conveying → lifting → cleaning (cone powder sieve) → magnetic separation → distribution (or conveying) → Ingredients warehouse. This process will produce dust during the feeding process, and solid waste will be produced during the magnetic separation cleaning process.
③Feeding and cleaning of corn raw materials Raw material silo→transportation→lifting→cleaning (cylinder preliminary cleaning)→magnetic separation→to be crushed warehouse→distribution (or conveying)→dosing warehouse.
The raw materials (corn, wheat, bean bran, cabbage bran, etc.) transported to the crushing system are made into powder to facilitate granulation. The raw materials entering the bin to be crushed are put into the cattle feed crusher for crushing, and the generated dust is processed by the pulse dust collector.
(4) Ingredients and mixing
Batching bin raw materials → batching scale → mixing → transportation → lifting → iron removal → distribution (or conveying) → waiting granulation bin/finished powder bin. For raw materials such as premixes, manual metering and feeding can be used to directly add them to the bulk mixer for mixing. For the major elements such as phosphorus and calcium, they can be lifted into the small material batching bin, and then air transported to the large material mixer for mixing after metering and mixing.
A batching scale is used in the batching process to ensure the accuracy of the batching and shorten the batching time.
(5) Granulation and cooling
According to the ingredients, the other raw materials and the pulverized small-particle raw materials are fully mixed uniformly in the mixer, and after the mixing is uniform, they enter the cattle feed granulating system to make 1.5~3mm granules. The pelletizing process requires a boiler to provide steam, and the energy used by the boiler is electricity. Because high-temperature and high-humidity steam is introduced during the granulation process, and the material is squeezed to generate a lot of heat, the water content of the pellet feed reaches 16%-18% and the temperature is as high as 75 ℃ -85 ℃ when it comes out of the ring die cattle feed pelletizer. Under this condition, pellet feed is easy to deform and break, and it will also cause adhesion and mildew during storage. The moisture must be reduced to below 14%, and the temperature must be lowered to 8℃ higher than the air temperature to ensure the cattle feed quality, so it needs to be cooled, and a counter-flow cooler is used for cooling.
(6) Screening and packaging
The cooled material enters the screener for screening. After screening, the pellets are classified, the unqualified particle size is returned to the animal cattle feed hammer mill crusher for crushing, and the qualified particle size is then packed into storage.
What cattle feed equipment needed in 25t/h cattle feed making plant? You can refer to the following:
|Serial number||Cattle feed manufacturing machine name||QTY|
|2||Cattle feed making hammer mill||2|
|3||Horizontal cattle feed mixer||2|
|4||Ring die animal cattle feed pellet making machine||2|
|8||Animal feed pellet cooler||2|
For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.