RICHI E-mail

Feed ingredient process and equipment for over 300,000 layers

2020-04-22 Back to List

If you are looking for related products or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Contact Us

For farms with a size of 300,000 laying hen, the goal of feed quality pursuit is a long peak egg production period, high egg production rate, good egg quality, and good feed digestion utilization rate, which can improve the breeding environment of the laying hen farm and improve the laying hen breeding economic and social benefits. How to ensure that the feed meets the above goals, based on years of technical formula service experience, Ruiqi summarized the feed ingredient process of the layer farm.

Chicken feed mixer machine for sale

The process of the farmer's own ingredients of the layer farm generally includes crushing section and mixing section.

Crushing can increase the contact area between feed and digestive enzymes, which is conducive to the digestion and absorption of nutrients, but the crushing size is too coarse and too fine. Many raw materials such as corn and soybean meal (flakes) need to be crushed, and the grain size of the diet should be controlled according to different feeding stages.

The purpose of feed mixing is to ensure that each component can exist uniformly in different parts. The variation coefficient of the mixing uniformity of the compound feed mixer is required to be less than 7%. The equipment is fixed, and the factors affecting the mixing effect mainly include mixing time, fullness factor, feeding procedure, etc.

The mixing time should be suitable. Different mixing machines and methods have different mixing times. The optimal mixing time of the batching equipment of professional feed factories is generally within 2 minutes, while the mixing equipment purchased by farmers is generally 5-10 minutes. Wait. Because in the process of material mixing, the mixing effect quickly reaches the optimal mixing uniform state with the extension of the mixing time. However, when the materials have been fully mixed, if the mixing time is extended, the mixing uniformity will decrease instead. In short, the mixing time is too short to achieve full mixing, and too long will cause separation and also affect the mixing quality. Zhengchang Feed Technology can occasionally measure the mixing uniformity for customers to determine the best mixing time for customers.

In the order of feeding, generally 80% of the components with large proportions are first input into the mixer, then the materials with small proportions are input, and then the remaining 20% ​​of the large components are input, so that the remaining large The components are covered on the micro components (premix), which can prevent the micro components from clumping into the dead corner or bottom of the mixer and other difficult to mix, and can avoid the flying loss of the micro components. If the mixer is equipped with a spray grease device, the liquid component should be added after mixing the powder for a period of time and mixed with the powder.(The fullness factor refers to the ratio of the volume of the material loaded into the mixer and the volume of the mixer, and its size affects the accuracy and speed of the mixer.)

The equipments required for feed ingredients of over 300,000 layers include:

1.Feed Hammer Mill(10-13T/H,110KW)

2.Animal Feed Mixing Machine(2000KG/BATCH,30KW)

Welcome to contact Richi Machinery for detals.

Send Your Inquery

TEL: +86 18574103366 E-mail:
Products Recommended
Hops Pellet Machine
Hops Pellet Machine Capacity : 2-2.5T/H
Power : 132KW
Feed Pellet Processing Machine
Feed Pellet Processing Machine Capacity : 8-12T/H
Power : 110KW
Small Vertical Feed Mixer
Small Vertical Feed Mixer Capacity : 500KG/BATCH
Power : 7.5KW
Animal Feed Mixing Machine
Animal Feed Mixing Machine Capacity : 2000KG/BATCH
Power : 30KW
Success Stories
1-2 Ton Per Hour Complete Chicken Pellet Feed Manufacturing Plant Project In Uzbekistan
1-2 Ton Per Hour Complete Chicken Pellet Feed Manufacturing Plant Project In Uzbekistan Country : Uzbekistan
Capacity: 1-2T/H
3-5T/H Animal Feed Pellet Production Line(Pelletizing and Cooling System)  In Uzbekistan
3-5T/H Animal Feed Pellet Production Line(Pelletizing and Cooling System) In Uzbekistan Country : Uzbekistan
Capacity: 3-5T/H
2-3T/H Wood Pellet Mill In Mexico
2-3T/H Wood Pellet Mill In Mexico Country : Mexico
Capacity: 2-3T/H
1-2T/H Poultry Feed Pellet Line In Cape Verde
1-2T/H Poultry Feed Pellet Line In Cape Verde Country : Cape Verde
Capacity: 1-2T/H
Fill Out The Form To Get Quotation
Packaging And Transport Quality Test Before Delivery Check Items When Packing After-sale Service
Get An Instant Quotation

For all inquiries fill in the form below to send us a brief message,and we will get back to you as soon as possible.